- If driving, 给自己足够的时间找个停车位, 因为毕业当天停车位有限.
- Collect your gown from LICA - gown collection opens at 8am.
- 如果你有一所大学, faculty or department celebration before your ceremony starts, 提前1小时到取你的礼服.
If you have time, you may wish to have professional graduation photographs taken - but make sure you leave LICA for the Great Hall 仪式前1小时
- You and your registered guests should go to the Great Hall.
- Graduands should report to the graduand entrance at the Great Hall.
- Guests should report to the guest entrance at the Great Hall - please ensure your whole party is ready to enter the Great Hall together when invited by our Guest Ushers.
- All Great Hall guests to be in their seats in the Great Hall.
- All graduands to be in their designated seats in the Great Hall - Once the Great Hall doors are closed you will not be able to enter.
- Guests without tickets can watch the ceremony from the Live Broadcast venue(s).
- Your ceremony will last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
After the ceremony
- 仪式结束后，请大家坐好. 引座员会带领你们一排一排地出去
- For July ceremonies - if you have a college photo after your ceremony, you should go straight to the photograph from the ceremony, 并安排拍照后与客人见面
- You may have a college, faculty or department celebration to visit
- Return your gown to The Roundhouse (Confucius Institute) by 7 pm
The academic procession (which includes the University's Senior Officers, Deans and University staff) enters the hall to brass fanfares and the ceremony is formally opened by the Presiding Officer (the Chancellor, Pro-Chancellor或副校长).
在婚礼上, graduands and guests should follow the directions of the ceremony marshals who will guide you through what you should be doing and when.
- Graduands will stand to be formally presented for their degree. This will be as part of your conferral group, so only stand up when directed by the marshals.
- The marshals will guide the graduands onto the stage where their name will be read out (and thesis title for PhDs) and the graduand will cross the stage.
- Graduands will be congratulated and will touch their hat to acknowledge the Presiding Officer.
- Graduands will then continue across the stage to exit and go back to their seat.
- Once all graduands in the conferral group have been presented, 他们都会站起来, their degree will be formally conferred and applause will follow.
In many ceremonies, additional elements may be included such as:
- Honorary Degrees - 体育菠菜app推荐 has been awarding Honorary Degrees since it was founded in 1964. They are awarded to people with a recognised international standing in their field, and to those who have given special service in connection with the University or its regions.
- 校友 Awards - Every year, 体育菠菜app推荐 presents these awards to outstanding alumni. The recipients will have made a substantial contribution to their field since graduation at Lancaster; have developed an outstanding international or national reputation; be inspiring to graduating students and guests.
- Chancellor's College of Benefactors seeks to recognise organisations and individuals whose contributions have been truly transformational.
- The Chancellor's Medal - presented each year to the most meritorious students in each faculty.
The ceremony will close with the National Anthem played by the University organist and the brass quintet.
- DO use the restroom before the ceremony - we strongly advise not leaving the Great Hall in the middle of a ceremony, 这是我们保护每个人安全的措施之一.
- Don't arrive late - Doors open 1 hour before the ceremony, and you should take your seat at least 30 min before the ceremony starts. Late arrivals will not be allowed into the ceremony and will need to watch the ceremony from the Live Broadcast venue(s).
Graduation activities take place across our beautiful campus. Some venues can change between July and December ceremonies.
我们鼓励毕业生分享互动 大学MazeMap 和他们的客人在毕业典礼前, and we will share an electronic graduation map and information closer to the ceremony (this will detail shuttle bus stops and key venues).
On graduation day, a free shuttle bus will circle the campus to bring people from South and South West Campus where the majority of parking is, to North Campus where most graduation activities take place.
- View the 校园地图，或互动迷宫地图
- Ticket office - Located in Great Hall foyer在鲍兰德广场入口处
- 礼服收藏及摄影 - Located in LICA 在北校区，毕业班车在这里停. 开放时间为上午8时至晚上7时
- Gown drop off - Located at the Roundhouse (孔子中心)，在一楼, open until 7pm
- 衣帽间(如果你需要可以把行李箱放在那里) - Located at the Roundhouse (孔子中心)，在一楼, open until 7pm
- 现场直播场地- 法拉第阅览室 and 玛格丽特·费尔讲堂
- 证书集合, Room B09 at the Roundhouse (Confucius Centre) - Certificates are not presented in the ceremony. Students should bring a photo ID in order to collect their certificate.
- 校友网络注册(领取免费t恤)!) - Located at the Roundhouse (孔子中心)，在一楼
- Career, merchandise and memorabilia, photography sales: Graduation Marquee - Located on Lancaster Square,
- 大学摄影, Lancaster Square behind LICA.